The Emmaus Community relies on donations to keep our work going.
You can support us too! All donations are eligible for receipts for income tax purposes.
You can support Emmaus Community by Donating online through Tithe.ly using a Credit Card and you will receive a receipt which may be used for income tax purposes.
You can select a one-time (immediate) or re-occurring donation.
Please click on the green button below to be re-directed to Tithe.ly site for the Anglican Diocese of BC (Emmaus exists as ministry and mission of the Diocese) – and be please sure to choose “Emmaus Community” (#3) from the drop-down menu.
You can also send cheques made out to the “Emmaus Community” to The Anglican Diocese of British Columbia: #1 – 1702 Belmont Ave, Victoria, BC. V8R 3Z1. Canada.
Finally, we do have forms for electronic withdrawl from your bank account – should you wish to set up a regular donation to Emmaus or the AbbeyChurch. Please email us for one of these forms.
We’re deeply grateful for any support you can give to The Emmaus Community!
In addition to individual giving, we’re very grateful for generous seed funding support from the following:
- The United Church of Canada Foundation (New Ministries Fund) / EDGE Network
- The Anglican Foundation of Canada
- The Anglican Diocese of BC (Various Funds)
- The Pacific Mountain Region Leadershift Church Planting Network (United Church)
- Various Parishes and Congregations in the United and Anglican Churches